Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, 30min left, but around 7hrs on the 40mm cv's so hwo knows if I even will win, but some keihins would kick ass.
-Karl

·
Registered
219 Posts
I know this should be posted in the for sale forum, but since we're talking about buying carbs, I've got a set of side-draft 38mm Mikuni flat slides for sale w/filters $400, and a set of 36mm BST's w/filters $150. Both have side pull chokes, easy add-ons for our early gixxers.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I am probably going to be an ebay asshole and recive some negative feed back, but I have not heard from this guy who I won the carbs from, and I am not comfortable sending 668.00 to a name and address, this guy has my addy and phone number and has not contacted meand to boot I found a way better deal, 41mm Kehins and a set of yosh stage one cams that are still in the box for a total of 650, so I am going to renig on this ebay deal, am I a bad guy?
-Karl

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, me

I just offered the guy 75.00 for his time and inconvience. By no means do I consider my self a dead beat, if the guy wanted a 100.00 for me bieng a prick I would send him a check right away. As it is I will probably send him a check tomorow or monday, I just could pass on the other deal.
-Karl

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#6A7FB8" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#2f2f4f">Originally posted by KJ1:
Well I am probably going to be an ebay asshole and recive some negative feed back, but I have not heard from this guy who I won the carbs from, and I am not comfortable sending 668.00 to a name and address, this guy has my addy and phone number and has not contacted meand to boot I found a way better deal, 41mm Kehins and a set of yosh stage one cams that are still in the box for a total of 650, so I am going to renig on this ebay deal, am I a bad guy?
-Karl
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>YES TOTALLY.

The auction ended last night, and it has only been less than 12 hours.

I have been an ebay user for almost 5 years now, and I have a LOT of experience in it .... Albeit short, I went though his entire feedback record and checking each deal he has gone through, and I SEE NO SUSPICIOUS SIGNS whatsover that would warrant you to back out of this deal.

YOU MUST STICK TO WHAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO DO --- YOU ARE GOING TO CREATE A TERRIBILE INCONVENIENCE TO THE SELLER, WHO WILL LOSE TIME AND MONEY, AND CREATE AN TO THE OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS WHO REALLY WANTED THOSE CARBS...Don't be a deadbeat...

[ 04-04-2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: migz123 ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.