Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
nah man.. you want the j-force exhaust. the owner/creator was a guy who used to post on this board. i imagine he is a bit too busy making these systems now to post much. i havent seen him in a while. but ive seen his full system get over 20hp with the proper map, and it is lighter than just about any other system. they are a bit pricey, but for that kind of hp its worth it..

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
I saw similar gains on my 04750 with a custom map and a yosh can and I have said it before on this board for some reason the 750`s seem to respond to a can and a good map.
I doubt you`ll be seeing those soughts of gains on the thou.
I`ll let ya know in a couple of weeks what gains I get with a TRS and custom map.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I have a Jforce on my 01 and my 04 has trouble keeping up with it...that exhaust is the Shit, no doubt about it......

JForce Baby....

I'm LEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYY JEEEEIINNKKIINNSSS.....At least I aint Chicken...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I put the JForce on my 03 1K. Damn does it sound sweet. It was expensive, but the power gains are unbelieveable!! 100MPH on the gas and front end comes right up. Haven't dynoed it yet but seat of the pants says 15hp maybe more. Took me about 6 months to get mine.

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
I got so sick of trying to figure out what pipe to buy that I sawed my pipe off right before the SET and am now running an open exhaust. It is so loud I had to learn sign language. I have not had it on the dyno but I can tell the bike is pushing 219 HP. Also it crackles and pops like crazy and I get huge back fires. I am just so cool everybody looks at me when I ride by even my neighbors’ wake up at night to check me out when I get home. I am not sure why the bike keeps overheating and the red light keeps flashing, it must because my bike is making so much HP.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have my reservations about a slip on that yields 11 hp because I witnessed a '05 1000 make 160 hp on the dyno bone stock, then with the addition of a Ti-Force full system installed an hour later made 168 hp without a PowerCommander. Even WITH the PowerCommander this guy may have gotten 3 or 4 more HP... I dunno about those claims but then again who am I?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
our sales manager dyno'd his stock K5, put a yosh tri oval dual tip ti slip on on and gained 2hp... i would imagine the 11hp came more from weather conditions than the pipe itself

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats exactly what I'd expect from a slip on... Maybe 1/2 the HP gain of a full system at best... There are bogus claims for full systems as well... Some guy posted that he gained 20+ hp with the addition of a Brock Davidson Exhaust on a K5 as well...

·
Registered
149 Posts
ya let's see jforce pic and more reviews AND contact info/prices

·
Registered
941 Posts
It looks like an exhaust just like any other, but the way that it is made is what sets the Jforce apart from all the others....I'm still on the waiting list for my Jforce on my 04....

Have you ever noticed that you don't see any used ones for sale? No one will sale these things because they are so awesome....I love the one on my 01. Can't wait till I get my 04 Jforce in and put it on..It's off to the Dyno again after that.....There won't be an 05 around that will be able to catch me then..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.