Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of spending money on my leaky-ass 1052 i'm going to put $ into a 771 for a race bike and a 1157 for the street bike. So let me know if you need any 1052 parts:

- pistons & cylinders (rust on cyls, needs rings & hone)
- gearbox
- damaged cases (thrown chain) that have been repaired but still leak around the trans shafts

I'm saving the cams, oil pan, oil pickup and clutch parts for my bandit motor.

·
The other OG
6,334 Posts
i want the rods rob, are they new ? recoed? can you send them to oz i'll pay freight
usps cost? any pics ? http://postcalc.usps.gov/

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Used, but good shape with bearings, no bearing damage. They have not been reconditioned, wrist pin bushings are perfect. Only mod is that the beams have been polished to remove the seam.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very good (does not pop out of gear). This was basically a good running engine that smoked like a fiend when it got hot and leaked from around the trans input shaft bearing.

You could build a decent motor with new rings, hone job and a new set of cases, LOL

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
The 87 1100 I just got has a bad trans, other than that it runs great and don't leak anything. I have another 1052 motor that I'm going to use in it, but would like to fix the other one some day.
How much do you want for it.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a pile of rockers if you need some. How many do you need? I'll bring them down next time I visit my mom.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
head is sold. Cylinder & pistons $50 plus shipping. But I think the guy with the streamliner wants them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts