Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

10/21 BM ride-10am

3K views 46 replies 9 participants last post by  4or2wheels 
#1 ·
As of today the weather is looking awesome for ths sun. Low 60s and zero % chance of showers. Thats it I aint looking at the weather no mo!!!! Until
next week. :wacko We will meet at the usual knee draggers/circus cirlce at 10am sharp!!! Post up if you are coming out so WE know who to wait for in case they get detained on the way.:shifty

Hey Mitch, do you think Ralphie will come again, I want another shot at riding that beemer. I am NOT impressed so far.

#2 ·
I know, I was not impressed as well, so unimpressed as a matter of fact, that I considered selling all my tangible assets and try to buy one to prove to myself how bad it was..
Gladly all my assets minus liabilities did not add up to half of the purchase price. So I had to forget about the scientific test at hand, and concentrate on trolling GDC. :dunno

#3 ·
I rode my friends S1K and even though it had a decent pull way up top,the utter lack of low end&midrange would never work for me on the street

#12 · (Edited)
Went to a private dragstrip rental yesterday,set a personal best on my silver Busa but after 6000 miles and over 300 launches down the 1/4mi the original clutch finally took a shit. I should have it replaced and be ready for the next sunday ride

Attachments

#23 ·
Yes very nice run today, the temps were awesome and the back roads were very empty and free of traffic and popo.

It was very entertaining watching the Bob & Crystal show at the dinner. :lmao Nice meeting you lady C!!!

Mitch, FUSA at Pocono was one of my favorite tracks. The wide open NASCAR section and the tight infield section was a nice mix. Don't know why
they won't re-pave. WE will come back.:dunno Did you hear from Ralphie? Sorry we missed him.

#28 ·
Yes very nice run today, the temps were awesome and the back roads were very empty and free of traffic and popo.

It was very entertaining watching the Bob & Crystal show at the dinner. :lmao Nice meeting you lady C!!!

Mitch, FUSA at Pocono was one of my favorite tracks. The wide open NASCAR section and the tight infield section was a nice mix. Don't know why
they won't re-pave. WE will come back.:dunno Did you hear from Ralphie? Sorry we missed him.
Nice meeting you as well and I was glad I finally made this run - except the plate breaking thing, it was a good day! :cheers Glad I can provide entertainment at Bobs expense! :)

That was a blast. We had fun on the way back home too. Nice meeting you pits - hoPe you weren't too late for worK

I spoke to Ralph. He saw us going by but didn't realize it was US.

That f usa course was the shit.
It would be sweet if they fixed up pocono.

Sent from my XT907
Signed in at 5:06 (and that b/c the badge is jacked up)....skillz! Glad you 2 got home safe!

Until next time....

#29 ·
they have to make sure they don't hire the same guys Bloomberg has been hiring for NYC re pavings ;)
That was a blast. We had fun on the way back home too. Nice meeting you pits - hoPe you weren't too late for worK

That would be beyond awesome if POCONO repaved. I loved both the FUSA and pocono east. The conditions on the bike section got so bad it was worse than the bumpy sections we hit on the BM runs. A Bloomberg patch job would not help....LOL. Having 3 tracks in the area would def help ease the over crowding at NJMP. All the orgs could get more days on their schedules and not fight for time at NJMP. AND if Monti would let us back in.........................:suicide!!!! I would rob a bank just to do TRACK DAYS!!!!!

Anyway back to reality.............nice glitter jeans Pits, were those riding jeans?:scratch

#27 ·

Sent from my XT907

#34 ·
Looks like I missed a good run. Damn I was hoping to get a run in before track tomorrow but my boy crashed day so I spent the day visiting him. Broken tib and fib on left leg and busted knee. On right leg he broke leg and dislocated the hip. Broken wrist on left hand. All happened doing 40 mph into a turn an rear wheel went flat.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.