Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 09 gsxr 600. When I’m riding it around town it rides perfectly fine. Soon as I get on the throttle and try to go fast it dies for a split second but turns right back on and basically sputters or Boggs at any high rpm’s. I changed the fuel filter and the strainer on the bottom of the pump. Just did a tune up on it as well. New plugs and all. Only way to explain what it does is if I get on the throttle it hesitates hard af then eventually takes off.

· Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
15,096 Posts
Was that your measurement, or what you're reading from the book? The number is on page 1G-14 of the FSM.

For the record, when I did this test on my my 600, it pumped about double of the listed minimum.

· Premium Member
18 Posts
Was that your measurement, or what you're reading from the book? The number is on page 1G-14 of the FSM.

For the record, when I did this test on my my 600, it pumped about double of the listed minimum.
that measurement is what the manual reads on page 1G-14. I happen to find your video and saw your positive results. My pump was lacking so I just replaced it. Now I am waiting to get done work to test the new pump on the k9 750. For now my reliable k4 600 keeps me moving on two wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.