Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need help, I have an 09 600 with 06/07 headers paired with m4 shorty carbon. I'm wondering if I can use different exhaust to put on the bike as long as they are 06/07? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
K9 750 race bike with PC3USB w/QS and K&N Race air filter that I'll be modifying by cutting the cat body off and keeping as much pipe as I can, gut the SET innards. Want to see if i can mount the shorty M4. My buddies K6 600 w/ no cat runs the shorty M4 slipon with a Bazazz and it goes like stink, trying at times to tear me off the bike and I'm 6'4 230#. Loved the 600 and have been in the market for one for a few months. The 750 fell into my lap. Other race bike is an 03 R1 that has been causing me fits for awhile, so I've been enjoying the 750 in full stock trim at track days so far. Hits decent between 9k and 14.5k as is, dead below that. Mods on it start this weekend, with new correctly sized Racetech springs all around as the first course of action before taking on the cat delete before it goes to the dyno for a tune.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I appreciate this thread's a little old, but I can't see the pics from the description. Is that the same for anyone else?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I appreciate this thread's a little old, but I can't see the pics from the description. Is that the same for anyone else?
Pics hosted by Photobucket have all disappeared since they changed their policy recently. :thumbdown

261 - 265 of 265 Posts