Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,859 Posts
Check air filter, check spark plugs, check the fuel flow via the fuel flow test described in the service manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else that could help ? Think it could be gear position sensor .. my bike doesn't show neutral . Or the stand relay ?

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,859 Posts
I did those things everything checked good

It revs fine perfect in natural and and in gear standing still only while ridding it shudders

Shudders not shutters
And...how much fuel did you get after you did the fuel flow test? And how long did you do it for?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,705 Posts
Samantha: "shutters" needed to be corrected but not "natural" or "ridding"?

Roachstr: It does sound like a clogged fuel filter, which is what Nick is talking about. We'd be more comfortable if you detailed what you did to diagnose it. Beyond that, might your fuel line be crimped? Have you done anything to the secondary injector connectors? How about an EXCVA that isn't opening?

Are you saying that the neutral light doesn't come on when in neutral or that the gear position indicator doesn't show "0" (or both)? Have you checked the voltage on the P and Bl lines at the GPS?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey roach what condition is the fuel quality that you have in the bike ?how long has the fuel been in the tank have you tried draining it and putting fresh fuel ? Do you have any codes?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Samantha: "shutters" needed to be corrected but not "natural" or "ridding"?
I merged 3 separate posts into one but made no spelling/grammar corrections. I don't understand what he means by "shudders not shutters" as he never wrote "shutters" I also don't understand why people can't click "edit" to make corrections rather than 3 posts to correct/add.

Anything shown in red would be things changed but as you can see it shows only green which is what OP originally wrote. If you are going to accuse staff of changing things, be sure they are guilty before calling them out.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,705 Posts
^I stand corrected. "Shudders not shutters" and "Last edited by Samantha750" suggested that you made a correction. But I gather not. In that case, I can only conclude that he's letting us know that it doesn't "shutter" but "shudders" instead. Very useful information. In that case the problem is solved by only revving it in natural and not ridding it.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
^I stand corrected. "Shudders not shutters" and "Last edited by Samantha750" suggested that you made a correction. But I gather not. In that case, I can only conclude that he's letting us know that it doesn't "shutter" but "shudders" instead. Very useful information. In that case the problem is solved by only revving it in natural and not ridding it.
:lmao

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Are you shore? I've red too or three other posts about shutters when ridding and their usually do two lose wires or conneticuts.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Once I left my bike in natural for a hole year & didn't even know it! It still revved though.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
The better question, I think is, why combine 3 posts into 1? To me it reeks of post whoring/spamming, especially since I just closed an identical 3rd thread on this same issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts