Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
07 gsxr600 rear extended 9.5”, Leo Vince exhaust, power commander 3
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup peeps?! I have a 07 gsxr600 stretched 9.5” with a Leo Vince exhaust and a power commander 3. Anyone have any ideas on the best mapping? As it is, my bike gets up to 207 mph! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

· Registered
07 gsxr600 rear extended 9.5”, Leo Vince exhaust, power commander 3
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please post in the correct section for your model.

Generic downloadable maps really don't work well...get your bike tuned on a dyno.

There isn't a soul on here that believes you did over 200 on your 600...save that for the playground at recess.
Ok I’ll video it and post it on here! It’s fine you don’t believe me! But I’ll prove it! Plain and simple!

· Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
15,015 Posts
No, your bike doesn't go 207. Maybe if the stock gearing has been changed and the speedo was never corrected to the new ratio. When you do your video, make sure you have a GPS in view. I'm guessing real speed around 140.

Next, if you claim your bike goes 207, but asking about a good map.... well, duh. Not even sure where to start. IF, and big IF, it were even possible to break 200 on a mostly stock engine, you'd have a near perfect tune anyway.

A downloaded PC map will get you close. The only way to get perfect is on a dyno with a skilled tuner.

· Registered
‘06 GSXR 750, with Lorry lights
91 Posts
“207 mph”??
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
“What do YOU like about gixxer.com?”
Me- “Even the Mods participate in dishing out crap!”

but on the real, my bike Speedo says 31 while actually going 25, and I have a buddy who measured with a gps and his ~185 mph speedo came back on his gps as a 145 fastest speed.

If you haven’t done something to fix you speedo, you probably think you are speeding like crazy while actually going the speed limit.

· Super Moderator
12,925 Posts
“What do YOU like about gixxer.com?”
Me- “Even the Mods participate in dishing out crap!”

but on the real, my bike Speedo says 31 while actually going 25, and I have a buddy who measured with a gps and his ~185 mph speedo came back on his gps as a 145 fastest speed.

If you haven’t done something to fix you speedo, you probably think you are speeding like crazy while actually going the speed limit.
Wait, are saying the speedo’s on these gixxers aren’t exact?

· Super Moderator
12,925 Posts
Well I would say that’s pretty damn close, I mean... do you think these engineers are Gods? How much closer to perfect could they possibly get?
This topic has been beaten to death over the 20 years I’ve been here. Yes, they’re off, but 207mph.
Can’t wait for the vid.

FTR.
I was being facetious. I’ve been riding gixxers since 1988.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.