·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Good question,OP hasn't logged in since 08/13/15
I figured everyone had forgotten about it by now. Things took a turn for the worse with my health and it wasn't looking so good for me for a little while, to the point that life expectancy was drawing short. I literally fell out of the build lapping number 9 of 16 valves. Long, crazy story but I've made an amazing rebound and am healthier than I was pre op.

The build was on hold and everything was binned and stored at my shop. I dusted off the chassis just a few days ago and the builds back on. My engine builder's got a few cart team build motors to wrap up and were getting mine built. In the coming weeks I'll pick up where I left off.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
This is great news. Sounds like you are now healthier than before. Health is more important than any bike. Good luck with your build and keep us posted. :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I figured everyone had forgotten about it by now. Things took a turn for the worse with my health and it wasn't looking so good for me for a little while, to the point that life expectancy was drawing short. I literally fell out of the build lapping number 9 of 16 valves. Long, crazy story but I've made an amazing rebound and am healthier than I was pre op.

The build was on hold and everything was binned and stored at my shop. I dusted off the chassis just a few days ago and the builds back on. My engine builder's got a few cart team build motors to wrap up and were getting mine built. In the coming weeks I'll pick up where I left off.
Damn,that's very disturbing news. Glad you are feeling better now :cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad to hear you're doing better. I've thought about your build from time to time and was hoping for it to start having updates. This wasn't how I would have expected or wanted it to go, but happy you're on the mend and doing better. Keep up the recovery and looking forward to seeing progress updates later.

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
great news on your recovery and current health. i had never seen this thread before but i just took the time to go through it and...wow. great work man. i am def gonna remember this build so i hope we all, and especially you, get to see it through to the end. keep it up!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am glad that you feel better Gunplumber.
Your frame is perfect. We wait the next step.
What type aluminum use the frame? 7075? 6065? 6005?
Sorry of my English. :D

61 - 71 of 71 Posts