Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if this unti will fit our bikes.....i don't see y it shouldn't but jsut curious if any knows for sure....i like/need my throttle cavles to run under my brake lever..thanx

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
wow i always just called it right clipon wiring assembly ;) or killswitch housing ;)

not sure, maybe if you got the 1k's you could swap the map modes with the ECU and do ludcrious speed!

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gimpsta said:
wow i always just called it right clipon wiring assembly ;) or killswitch housing ;)

not sure, maybe if you got the 1k's you could swap the map modes with the ECU and do ludcrious speed!
killswitch housing?!?! nah..dat sounds too simple...:D now onto the k7 1k idea, hmmmmmmmm, might hafta try that :lol althought i doubt it'll be a direct bolt on :hammer

·
Registered
667 Posts
Avplayer said:
killswitch housing?!?! nah..dat sounds too simple...:D now onto the k7 1k idea, hmmmmmmmm, might hafta try that :lol althought i doubt it'll be a direct bolt on :hammer

I was looking for clip-ons and noticed this on the motomummy site

2003-2004 Models do not allow full lock steering to the right with stock steering stops due to the throttle cables contacting the ram air tube. Racers need to either 1) build up the steering stops, 2) rotate your throttle tube couterclockwise or 3) adapt 2004 GSXR 600/750 top exit throttle housing
So I figure if an 03 1000 can take an 04 600/750 throttle housing, then its gotta be possible to do it the other way.

I got it from this page http://www.motomummy.com/woodcraftclipons.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.