Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently doing an engine swap of a crashed 07 750 into my race car. Engine was already running in the car. Negative battery lead came off while it was running and sent a shock through the whole electrical system. I know it took out part of the Speedo and rectifier, rectifier has been replaced. Bought a second ecu bc at the time I was sure that was the issue, it isn’t. What else could it be to cause a no fuel pump prime, secondaries don’t adjust either. Speedo lights up but that’s it. I bypassed the kick stand and clutch already too.

things that test good
-all relays
-flasher/stand relay
-resistor in ignition tests fine too.
- Alternator tests good.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Currently doing an engine swap of a crashed 07 750 into my race car. Engine was already running in the car. Negative battery lead came off while it was running and sent a shock through the whole electrical system. I know it took out part of the Speedo and rectifier, rectifier has been replaced. Bought a second ecu bc at the time I was sure that was the issue, it isn’t. What else could it be to cause a no fuel pump prime, secondaries don’t adjust either. Speedo lights up but that’s it. I bypassed the kick stand and clutch already too.

things that test good
-all relays
-flasher/stand relay
-resistor in ignition tests fine too.
- Alternator tests good.
Are you using the factory harness for the engine in your race car? Maybe look into the tip over sensor? I had this problem the other day when I stripped my bike down and put race plastics on. I forgot to mount the tip over sensor upwards and my bike would turn over but it wouldn’t start. I’m all good now after I found that problem. 06 gsxr 600 with 2014 750 motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turned out to be a fried terminal on the fuel pump fuse. It was driving me crazy. i have my wiring harness completely ripped apart hah..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts