Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this 06 gsxr600, needing some work. I have a couple of hoses n unplugged connectors under the gas tank. Bought a repair manaul but it doesnt really help. Antone can point me to where do these go? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
The bottom picture is for two vent hoses that run down the left side to under the bike (when sitting on it)

the top two picture I think plugin together?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So those 2 hoses on the gas tank goes to the ground? I tried connecting them, but they dont gio together.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,858 Posts
If you look at the last few pages of the factory service manual, it will tell you precisely how to run the hoses from the bottom of the tank. Also, get rid of that ghetto fuel line that is connect to the fuel rails. Worm clamps shouldn't be used on a fuel like like that to begin with, and it's much easier for that to pinch than the reinforced stock hose.

I don't know what the short plug is for, maybe an exhaust valve servo, but the longer one I believe connects to the airbox.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the help guys. Here are some more better pictures pictures of the unplugged connectors and a fuel line that come off the tank but its plugged up? I got a code C21, which is the intake air temp sensor on top of the airbox, which i could not locate the wiring that goes to the sensor. My thought is msybe someone replaced the main wiring harness off of another bike and its not the same? Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you look at the last few pages of the factory service manual, it will tell you precisely how to run the hoses from the bottom of the tank. Also, get rid of that ghetto fuel line that is connect to the fuel rails. Worm clamps shouldn't be used on a fuel like like that to begin with, and it's much easier for that to pinch than the reinforced stock hose.

I don't know what the short plug is for, maybe an exhaust valve servo, but the longer one I believe connects to the airbox.
ya that is a rigged fuel line, They are super cheap used on ebay for a oem one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts