Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1998 GSXR 750 with a 2005 engine in it the bike sat for about 6 to 7 months I put new gas and spark plugs in it and ran it for the first full tank it ran great now it seems to be sputtering when I get on full throttle it starts around 6000 to 7000 rpm when I let of it doesn’t sputter any suggestions on what it could be

·
16,990 Posts
I own a 1998 GSXR 750 with a 2005 engine in it the bike sat for about 6 to 7 months I put new gas and spark plugs in it and ran it for the first full tank it ran great now it seems to be sputtering when I get on full throttle it starts around 6000 to 7000 rpm when I let of it doesn’t sputter any suggestions on what it could be
Welcome aboard, this section is for INTROS only. If you post your question in the bike specific section you'll get more answers.

When you repost this, include more info on your bike. Things like any mods, engine work, mileage.

Good luck. :cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing