Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im looking into picking up a new gsxr 600 or 750. since im a little on the bigger side (6'2 220 lbs) i wanted to get out and sit on them first to see what fit. i got on the 600 and the peg-to-seat distance was a little short leaving my knees up higher on the tank. i tried adjusting my position but didnt help. will the 750 be the same fit? or are there any slight differences? also what are other options i heard sometihng about rearsets? thanks

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm 6'4" 197 Ibs and I'm very comfortable on my 600. The only time I have been uncomfortable is after running a few miles. When riding my bike after running I tend to get a cramp in the hip. But If I take a little extra time stretching I can usually minimize the cramp. After a shower and breakfast though I have no problems. FWIW.

·
Registered
391 Posts
ya the pegs are a bit higher it looks then the other models, just go pick up your self the british mag. or other bike mags. and usually they have sections where they compair the different bikes and how the postions are between them. i had a mag which had all that info but i threw it away..hhmm sorry
...so basicly this was a useless message to post haha

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I am 6'2 and 225
750 fits great
You'll get used to the position with time
600 isn't "underpowered" for some one your size but I would rec. the 750 over the 600.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts