Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up this is my second post......Anyone have pics of the different windscreens that are made or available for the k5, my neck is starting to hurt, i'm a non believer of tucking at under 130........please help!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am supposed to get my Zero Gravity Sport Touring delivered tomorrow. I ordered it directly from ZG. Right now they are special order. Matter of fact, I think mine is the first ST they made. Told me they had problems and had to keep making it over until they got one right, hope they did.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I am supposed to get my Zero Gravity Sport Touring delivered tomorrow. I ordered it directly from ZG. Right now they are special order. Matter of fact, I think mine is the first ST they made. Told me they had problems and had to keep making it over until they got one right, hope they did.
I ordered my Double Bubble direct from ZG too. They told me they had run out of flawless ones so I ordered a Factory 2nd for $54 shipped

·
Registered
2,351 Posts

i have the same sport touring coming in tomorrow from ZG direct too. its made to order. i might have to seeel mine cause i already have the Suzuki DB already installed. but wil see. ohh i got the clear ST

1 - 13 of 13 Posts