Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Saturday, April 30th was the first track day of the year out here in the PacNW. NESBA kicked it off this year.

Woohoo! My first "official" track day and I had an amazing time. And I lost my virginity yesterday too. *tear*. I dropped puck for the first time. w00t! w00t!

Here are a few pics so far. I'll post up as more roll in.

Can't wait for Spokane, 2-Fast, and Reno. 5 track days in 6 weeks.
I'm addicted. The bike is amazing. I gotta finish dialing in the suspension. Enjoy!

Peace.
Nico

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Nice pics
I love that black and blue paint scheme

·
Registered
162 Posts
sweet dude, looks like a really nice bike to be on the track, best of luck, what are you running on, pilot powers, do you like them. im thinking of trying them next.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I'm running the Pilot Powers. I love them!! They are awesome. They are no DOT Supercorsa but no tire is. They are 2nd in rating to that tire and I love every bit of them. I just picked up another set of tires since I have 4 more track days in the next month and will need to replace them soon enough. they have great traction and I love how quick they heat up.

It is a pretty bike to have on the track but its a risk like anything else. I cant justify having a bike thats a few grand in my garage i only use on the track. Plus this bike is soooooooooooooooo nice to ride. It's turn in, powerband, etc. Lovin' it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts