Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello hello, I am currently in the market for a slip on pipe, maybe even a full exhaust.

Could anyone point me in the right direction
? Yoshimura seems to be A-OK--would others agree.

What do you have on your bike? Whats it sound like, and Torque inc, power increase?

Thanks all

kneescraper

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
i think the only true slip on is a devil, but you have to cut. the rest are just bolt on's. you wont really gain anything but sound and looks

·
21,546 Posts
i just say that you say full system too, that will gain you some power, but to really get the full effects, you will need to get a tune

·
Registered
670 Posts
I probably would just go with a bolt on because with the amount of money for the full system and pc, you could have bought a 750. But if money isn't a problem, then might has well get a full yosh system. I personally like akrapovic because I have one. haha. Both the yoshimura and akrapovic sounds really good. It's not too loud but has a nice deep tone to it. I also like how the devil highmounts look. I never really heard one in person but they look pretty damn sweet. For your bike you gotta go carbon fiber (Not that you have to. I just think it looks nicer. lol).

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think most of the bolt on pipes except D&D sound similar. I love the way my M4 sounds, but now I want the devil high mount.

·
21,546 Posts
I think most of the bolt on pipes except D&D sound similar. I love the way my M4 sounds, but now I want the devil high mount.
yea, you definately dont want the D&D, they are annoyingly loud as fuck, and dont sound good at all

D&D

·
21,546 Posts
not a damn thing, same internal parts, just a different outside

1 - 12 of 12 Posts