Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we all have time on the 05 1K’s what tire pressures do you run on your stock tires for

Daily commuting?

Twisties?

Has anyone found a pressure that works good for both?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
if you have to ask what tire pressure you should run in your tires...you shouldn't be on an 05 1000...

·
Registered
64 Posts
RRaider} dont mind some people in this forum. Half of these folks are posers, the other half are racers, and the other half are weekend warriors.I have found after many years that tire pressure can vary for many diffrent kinds of riding. for me 34/35 has worked just fine on the street. on the track i like 30/ 30 with 208 GPA's

·
Registered
364 Posts
I run the same pressures as I do on Pilot Powers.

For just rolling around town/commuting I run:

34 front/ 36 rear

For more aggressive riding and twisty action:

32 front/ 33 rear

I found that following this setup works out best for me. Granted a couple of pounds pressure either way isn't all that big of a deal. I'm liking this with the OEM bridgestone 14's as well.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
if you have to ask what tire pressure you should run in your tires...you shouldn't be on an 05 1000...
Atleast he is inquiring about it....

What do you think about me owning a 05 1000 as my first bike?
I have heard from a few about having a 05 1000 as my first bike....But for being my first bike I have nothing else to compare it to. So it feels normal to me.

·
Banned
13,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

You are such a dick.

You are the reason people rag on our site.

With an attitude like that you do not even deserve to be on a GSX-R much less a member of this site.

If you do not have something productive to say than do not comment.

If I would have posted how does my new yosh sticker look on my bike I am sure you would have loved the post because you are such a fucking squid.

The point of the post was to share info and find out if anyone has found tire pressure that work exceptional well. It is clear you did not know the answer.

Also if you feel I should not be on a GSX-R I will sell mine to you. Since you are so smart I will even give you a great deal. $25000.00. You know the saying a fool and his money will soon be parted and you are obviously the king all fools.

Enough of me wasting my time with a dumb fuck like you. Go back to fucking your dad in the ass and pimping out your crack whore mom you fucking loser. Also stop molesting little boys you sick fuck. Do us all a favor and kill yourself now, nobody likes you or will even miss you when you are gone.

·
Here is your "R"
5,229 Posts
I run the same pressures as I do on Pilot Powers.

For just rolling around town/commuting I run:

34 front/ 36 rear

For more aggressive riding and twisty action:

32 front/ 33 rear

I found that following this setup works out best for me. Granted a couple of pounds pressure either way isn't all that big of a deal. I'm liking this with the OEM bridgestone 14's as well.

These sound more resonable! 40 psi is a lot and too much

Make sure to set the air psi cold, when the tire gets hot it gets more air psi. So before you ride the bike check them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.