Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got back from the first wkend of daytona bike wk and they had all three colors of the 05 1000's there... that bike looks sick..... the exhaust thing i don't know if i like it or don't.... but can't wait to get one.... i took some pics but have no way to post it...

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
i just got back from the first wkend of daytona bike wk and they had all three colors of the 05 1000's there... that bike looks sick..... the exhaust thing i don't know if i like it or don't.... but can't wait to get one.... i took some pics but have no way to post it...
Sweet! I watched a video and heard the bike and it sounded good.

·
Super Moderator
15,058 Posts
yeah pretty badass....I checked it out today and took some pics. I knew I should have never seen it in person because now I definitely want one in black and silver.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What do you mean "that bike looks sick"
I think it's Beautiful !!
I never will understand why each generation has to mess with the english language, LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
(What do you mean "that bike looks sick"
I think it's Beautiful !!
I never will understand why each generation has to mess with the English language)

Let me break it down for you Spyman....... That bike looks sick, means its the best thing i have seen to date. IT could also mean i would sell my left Nut for a piece of that bike. Or it could mean that bike will stomp on anything that gets in its way. There are 1,000 meanings to what sick means " Carnaga98" said it eloquently the first time he describe his emotion towards the big stick. Beautiful, ahhhhh, that’s the last word to come to mind. Especially with that pipe, sick more appropriate, it projects the emphasis on raw power and handling capabilities. That’s today’s lesson. Twenty first century lingo seems to be more appropriate for some, and others want to be critical with proper grammar and etiquette. Loosen up people, or go teach at a institution of higher learning if you feel so strongly about some peoples English lingo shorthand. That’s my two cents……………………..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Correction: i ment to say "GSXR031k" instead of Carnag98" sorry

·
Registered
485 Posts
yea my neighbor gets first pick out of those 3 bikes in daytona this friday....i get to go with him...hes selling his 04 1k now and i want it soooo bad. but those 05s are just awsome! can't wait to jump on his for a quick spin. ill post pics this weekend of it. i think he wants the blue/white but we'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts