Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1101 - 1118 of 1118 Posts

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,580 Posts
^Not what you asked but you might consider replacing the bad connector. See this. Per the link, the mating connector appears to be this.

The resistor can get hot if you replace the solenoid with a resistor with the same 20 ohm resistance (apparently hot enough to melt things). The trick is to use a larger resistance, 1K ohm will work as is discussed towards the end of this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi.
I read all topic, but i have a question.

I have a DENSO ECU (sh7054)

If i put in BOOT MODE these ECU (with +5v to FWE and GND to MD1) the ECU will erase something or not?
Only by putting in boot mode the ECU, Its content nothing happens?
Nothing is lost?

After this test the bike starts anyway?

Thanks for the answers.
BYeee

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
someone still active here? Does anyone know something about the ECU QuickShift flash ??
It has been done. Here are some of the things I can do to a K5-K6 1000 ECU with the files I have bought.
Just got two ECUs in the mail for flashing.

how it can possible correct the 2 bytes cksm(like for example 2D 9F) at the end of the file on 256kb sh7052 file?
Not sure what you mean, but try older version of the Romraider, if you are using the latest version. :dunno

·
Registered
42 Posts
It has been done. Here are some of the things I can do to a K5-K6 1000 ECU with the files I have bought.
Just got two ECUs in the mail for flashing.

Not sure what you mean, but try older version of the Romraider, if you are using the latest version. :dunno

Wow that all the stuff I want to do to my bike, I wish I knew how to write my own software like you, great stuff

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yeah, that's nice!
Is that cut time table really the one used on the bike?

I ask because the required cut time usually decreases as the RPM increases...

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
Yeah, that's nice!
Is that cut time table really the one used on the bike?

I ask because the required cut time usually decreases as the RPM increases...
Those are default values and they're not in ms. I was told that cut time is calculated using those values and ECU's CPU clock speed. So it needs some testing to find good values. On my friend's K6 600 (similar QS-system) we set the values to 130 and it works really good.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Those are default values and they're not in ms. I was told that cut time is calculated using those values and ECU's CPU clock speed. So it needs some testing to find good values. On my friend's K6 600 (similar QS-system) we set the values to 130 and it works really good.
Oh! Ok...silly me, those numbers are close to the number if cut time in ms's were used...usually betweem 50 a and 80 ms.
All that options in the stock ecu...great work in there!
:cheers

·
Registered
570 Posts
Just found some courage to flash my ECU, but before I do that, does anyone knows if I reflash it, will my keys still work?
My ECU is an European one, with the immo transponder and all that.

Another doubt, I will try to remove the retard on the lower gears, just have to copy the tables from the group 3 maps to the group 1 and 2? How about the STV, should I copy it's maps from the 5th gear map? Should I change the Alpha-N maps for that too?

·
Registered
322 Posts
So like the last few people, I've spent days reading and researching differences.

From what I gather the Australians (me) use the European version seeing as they also come with the immobiliser.

Map files for 05/06 GSX-R1000 ECUs 32920-41G** - ECU hacking is this the latest definitions and bin. files? or are there other ones?

With the above definition I can't seem to find the fuelling, the only one that is labelled injector is the secondary ones? which ones are the primary injectors?

Also has anyone gone any further in defining the tables with the unknown titles?

Is there any other data base for BIN. files?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
pics are expired on first page
Nope. Not expired. Photobucket changed their hosting policy;no hosting pics unless you pay them a fee.

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
870 Posts
You can thank photobucket for ruining a lot of good old guides here.

Here's a video from Brock and he explains pretty much every difference between tuning a bike with a pc or the ecu. I found it very informative

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Does anyone have bin for GSX650F 2008 or GSF650?

I accidentally erased the ECU when connected to FDT and now i need stock rom for it

Please help me

1101 - 1118 of 1118 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
165 Participants
aleXoid
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing