Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1081 - 1100 of 1118 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to all,
no one can help me here?
need to penetrate support.
I'm from Germany, I am sorry that my english is not so good. 'm grateful for any help.
greeting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Im using this on a G50 and a G00.. I just adapted the definitions from G60...
But im a litlebit confused about link solenoid and exva...
Has someone tested it?
Is the pair coil meaned by link solenoid?
Is it possible to disable pair Fi Error?
Are there maybee some updated definition files?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
Just spent a couple of days reading all of this and trying to understand it and I was really impressed with the time and effort you guys put in and then freely shared it with all, great job .
So as I have a K4 (32920-18G20) i figured that it can also be done with that , so off I go searching the web only to find that it can be but no one wants to/has given out any xml or bin or wiring info on it ! Any one found any ? I know I could go to WRT and spend a shed load on their gear or just by a TRE or even cheaper a resistor achieve what I want just wondering why the K3-4 such a big secret ?
On a slightly related topic anyone know why my UK spec bike would have a US spec unit ? Could I use a later K5-6 unit with the 3-4 sensors and loom ?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,580 Posts
^Search here. If it's been done, information on it will be there.

K5/K6 has secondary injectors. You'd have to make major changes to the fuel maps to run that ECM on an earlier model.

The biggest UK vs US difference on K5/K6 was the immobilizer. Don't know about K3/K4.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi
first i have to say my english is not very good, but i hope someone can help.
I am from germany and my bike is a k6 eu modell with the 41g00 ecu.
I made the cable likes postet here and it works. I load the the hole software and files
and everything works...but if i flash my bike with an modified bin file it will not start.
I only change the gear groups into 3 for all gears and set the rpm limiters higher in 6th gear, the file will be correctly send to my ecu...but the bike wont start...allways the check ligth is on when finished with flashing and turn ignition on.No fuel pump, bike is not running. If i write back the stock file everything is fine and the bike is running...i made it several times...so i think the xml file is the right because i can open the bin file for my bike in romraider...the flashing progress works because i can write the stock file to the bike...so wheres is the mistake ?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,580 Posts
Might you be flashing it with a US bin file? Alternately, might the program that modifies the bin be set up for a US bin and be incorrectly modifying an E19 bin?

·
Registered
3 Posts
the bin file is the correct, because if i flash it unmodyfied to the bike it will work.
The xml file if tryed are from ecu hacking board and shout work with us an eu version.
Wich version of romraider is the rigth to modifies the bin file, and where can i get it ?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
1081 - 1100 of 1118 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
165 Participants
aleXoid
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing