Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1061 - 1080 of 1118 Posts

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
Yea, I have. I just do not come across any real information. The basics, yes. No definitions, or any actual break through for this year 600. Seems to only be the 1k that is getting all the glory

·
Registered
12 Posts
feels like motorcycle after ECU hacking? what happens exactly in her behavior and that change?
I keep thinking about a rewrite
tnx

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Guys, check that: http://www.woolichracing.com/BinFiles.aspx

Justin has most of the bins with free of charge programme, you just have to buy the bin for yourself and that's it. Really worth it!!

WISH there was a G70 bin.....

and dont ask me why they made a
G70, been able to find out it is a AUS model, but have not seem many people asking for it.... want to overwrite the G00 that I flashed.... does not run the same as the G70:dunno

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,068
I was notified by one of the members here the first Image in Post #3 is broken so here is the image below: Unfortunately due to the new forum rules it could not be edited to simply add the link

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is just wonderful! I can't wait to do this. Just got a 2006 GSX-R1000 and it has a Leo Vince carbon slip-on with 13k miles, so I'll be able to "love you long time." Couple things though, I'd like my fan to come on at 200 degrees but I'm cool with all the other changes.

Do I want the Jetspeedz or RidgeRacers firmware? I'm going get a PC V and may have it dyno tuned. Do I really need the PC V? Do I need to get it dyno tuned? I do live at higher altitude in Denver.

Is there a firmware version with the fan temp already changed?

Thanks for your insight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I haven't heard anything back from RidgeRacer. I don't know if he's still around. I'm wondering if anyone has a USB to Yosh cable I can use so that I can flash my bike? Also, if anyone has answers for my other question in my previous reply, I'd appreciate that too.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
try Woolich racing for your up to 07 and Woolich or Ecu Editor for post 07

RR is commerial now and does not check in on the forums as much
you can get his stuff if you send your ecu in for the Guhl flash , but they don't sell hardware or there program

·
Registered
48 Posts
Okay, so RR is out. Someone has got to have a USB to Yosh cable for me to borrow, I could send it back when done and I'd pay shipping both ways. I just need it for a night. If no one has one, could some one please point me to part numbers? I have no problems making one, I just couldn't find the pieces.

With this amazing DIY write up, why would I buy one from Woolich Racing? Is it the same thing I'm looking for? Can some one tell me if this $90 Suzuki Bench Flashing Harness Type 2 is what I would need to flash? Also does it use the same firmware files? Available here: http://www.woolichracing.com/Products.aspx?Manufacturer=Suzuki&Model=GSX-R%201000&Year=2006#

I've downloaded the appropriate firmware and software originally posted, so once I have the cable, I just need to wire up the bike and flash. The one additional thing I'd like is to have a radiator fan temp of 200 degrees. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I'am new to this forum :) I have one simple question: my bike doest rev higher than 11k rmp at low gears, will this flash modification help? :)

Thank you for answers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello cry for help,

I'm new here in Forum.Ich have 2 questions and hope I can help here. Since I am from Germany, I am sorry that my English skills are not perfect. I have a GSX-R 1000 K5 control unit number: 41G00.
My first question is: who knows if I can read my controller with diesee DIY guide?
and my second question is: where can I get the software Renesas Flash Develodment toolkit from?

'm Grateful for any help, since I am a newbie in this matter.:banghead

·
Registered
1 Posts
you can order the yosh plug and pins from Kawasaki dealer and the usb-ttl cable from ebay for a few bucks. part numbers are at the beginning of this diy guide just look in the pics of the parts. and links to all files needed are in this guide as well and hosted on bikeland.info but his front is down but the links still work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:monkeyface Hello to all in the community forum
I now have the USB TTL - R 232 built according to the forum.
Now I have yet another problem.
When you read the following error message appears: error 15024 no boot failed
Does anyone know why this is?
:gaah

1061 - 1080 of 1118 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
165 Participants
aleXoid
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing