Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
I've actually seen blue on the 750. I think it looks okay but I think white would look better with your color scheme since the majority of your bike is white. In my opinion, the blue looks better on the blue 600 and the blue/black 750. But roll how u like.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Where's a good place to pick up rim tape? I wanna get some blue that matches the factory blue of my '05 750 B/W...

·
Registered
35 Posts
There was another thread about this somewhere else here. I'm looking at putting the blue tape on my blu/blk '05 750also. Advanced Auto had the tape but only had 1/8". That looked too small. 1/4" looked about right. Anybody thats done this post up the size. Tape was $3.99.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I found both at Pep Boys here in CA, 1/8 and 1/4, and chose the 1/8, I will have to post some picks to see what you guys think. But I like how its not as bold as the 1/4 its a subtle touch. But It was a pain to get straight, no waves, I bet the 1/4 is a little eaisier to make look good.
Both look sweet!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Not diggin' the silver too much, thinkin' blue would look much better...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.