Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I'm not looking for it, I have it. I'm just looking for a place to upload it to so I can share it with others.
I found someone who was nice enough to scan all 400+ pages into a PDF. I've gone back through it and added bookmarks for easier reference. It's also a considerably smaller download at less than 40M compared to 200+megs in it's original format.

If anyone's got a public place to put this please let me know. I'm about to loose my personal web space.

--
Brian

05 GSXR 600 - Going from Black to <font color="yellow">Yellow</font>.... I want to be seen! </font>

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Its already on the net, with about 10-15 various other manuals. I dont remember the link, but someone has it.

Scott

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
Nevermind these guys that can't read. I'd advise posting your request in Club Red R, I'm sure somebody with web hosting will step up and host it for the greater good. I wouldn't mind having that copy with the indexes. I never got around to doing that myself, now you saved me from it. You could always use something like yousendit.com in the meantime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.