Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone here has any tips on how to remove connectors to FI's on an 04 750
...having trouble getting my digits in there and thinking of trying to remove the whole tank not just prop it up

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had the same trouble with mine but taking the tank off won't really help taking the airbox off will though. i got mine off with a freinds help slipped a very small screwdriver under the locking tab (very carefully) and got a small hook under the front edge so that he could pull straight out while i held the locking tab open. later when i had to get them off again i tooke the airbox out of the bike and just grabbed them. but they are very hard the first time.
if you get a good map for that please let me know i have a devil slipon and TRE and really don't have the money for a custom map. good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello boyz

Have you had your k4 750 on a dyno ? what power did produce at the wheel ?

I've had my 750 on the dyno and have re-maped the standard ECU to end up with 131bhp with Akropovic, TRE, BMC race filter.

BUT I WANT MORE POWER !!!
Will a power commander 3 usb give me that bit more power or not
Thanks
Jimmy Gixxer UK

·
Registered
204 Posts
i have a full Yohsi system, BMC Filter, PCIII, 134.1hp. I just ordered some other parts and will re-dyno on the 7th. Ill re-post and let you guys know what differences i've made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts