Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone can help me out, a friend of mine got a high mount carbon fiber exhaust for his 04 600, but the dummy cut the pipe before he got the kit and cut it too low, he managed to get everything on but it looks like crap cuz he ghetto rigged it all up with an exhaust coupler and crap. So im checkin to see if anyones purchased an aftermarket exhaust and are looking to sell their pipe. Im guessing he has to replace it from the header back? i saw a few on ebay i think they were going to about $90? Thats probably a killer price huh?

.. let me try to explain this better.. he cut it just behind the fairing where that mount is.. i THINK he cut that OFF if i recall correctly.. isnt there a flange under the bike ? If so.. he didnt go THAT far..

·
Registered
505 Posts
Use that exhaust tape stuff to hide it all..

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Just check the classified section and find out who is selling a stock header......also ask in the racer section to see if someone want to get rid of one.

If still no luck...check www.wera.com or www.racemotorcycles.com and you WILL find one there. I would say you'll pay about $50 or less for a stock header.

njracer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.