Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone post the graphs on these two for me. friend is gettin a left over 03 R1and im pickin up a04 gsxr 1000. I would like to know how much better the gixxer is then the Yamawho

·
Registered
819 Posts
can anyone post the graphs on these two for me. friend is gettin a left over 03 R1and im pickin up a04 gsxr 1000. I would like to know how much better the gixxer is then the Yamawho
Man that is not even a race. You will blow an '03 r1 away. The r1 did not really get strong till the '04 came out. Now you go up against one of those on an '04 zuk 1k, that is another story. You might get left depending on your weight as well and rider ability. The '04 r1 should beat the '04 zuk1k. But the '03 r1 against an '03 zuk, no chance. Mad work would have to be done to the 03 r1. Just my .02 from out on the streets, etc.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
a fair comparo would be between the 04 r1 and the 03-04 1k. the 03 r1 has no chance if you can ride well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will tell a short story about this post.

I was riding with my girl on my K4 1000 and two guys were flashing the fast bikes they had R1 physically
.So they had an intention of making me nervous to speed up my bike.As I said I was with my girlfriend and I had no intention of running but because of their behavior my girl was upset and she forced me to run
so I could show them that their bikes was good for flashing but not for running!

I guess you understand that they where looking my tail lights from far away
and I had to my mirrors the same bike mirroring two times!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts