Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done puttin it back together from a lady hitting me and was stolen from my apartment complex last night. It was candy orange with polished frame, lowered, light tinted double bubble and devil high mount exhaust....If anyone hears anything or knows anything there is a reward for info leading to the recovery of the bike....I know this is a shot in the dark and I will probably never see it again but I still owe money on it and obviously like to have it back. Thanks in advance for any help this was in the coral springs, florida area by the way

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
bummer

·
Registered
63 Posts
i recomend gps tracking be put on your bike if recovered or that you put it one your next one a specfic product sold in my area has a 100% recovery rate...pm if you want info sorry about the bike

·
Registered
15 Posts
karma is a behotch...good luck on gettin ya bike back...i'll have to think about that GPS when i get my bike...hopefully sometime in the near future...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Probably not going to help, but where is it that you live? Oh and sorry to hear about it. That does suck just getting it back together and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts