Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wanted to share some pics of my buddy's 03 1k, I had it for a few months and gave it a facelift to look similar to the 2013 millionth Ed. It had been down on the right side before but I fixed al the original plastics. Just wanted to get some input. Hope it's pleasant to the eyes.
before...
after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,859 Posts
Something about the front fender, the shape, looks out of place. It'd look better in black and red, or carbon fiber

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks good enough to admit that it's actually your bike! :thumbup

Thank you, but the bike is actually my friends, I have an 06 gsxr 600 & an 09 r1. I'm a big fan of the 2013 millionth Ed though that's what I used as a baseline for design.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something about the front fender, the shape, looks out of place. It'd look better in black and red, or carbon fiber

Thank you for the input, it was something new for me to do but I will keep that in mind going forward.

·
Super Moderator
14,990 Posts
Thank you, but the bike is actually my friends, I have an 06 gsxr 600 & an 09 r1. I'm a big fan of the 2013 millionth Ed though that's what I used as a baseline for design.

I hear ya. It's nice to have friends like that. I once had a buddy that moved away years ago and couldn't take his K2 Gixxer 1000 with him so he left it with me for a whole summer. Fun times. :banana

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
i like it

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Here are a couple more pics...

Looks good. But it does remind me of that one aunt that you always have that wears to much Red lipstick and goes to plant a kiss on your cheek when your 10 years old and you're squirming to get away.:lmao:lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts