Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
That's just stock '03 750 plastic.

Cool lookin color scheme though I must say, umm, since I have a bike the same color

Yours has been down though. Why else would the plastic have been swapped out.
I hope you were aware of this before you bought it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know the bike was down...but for 4500 (plus 2nd gear fix) and only 9k miles it was a good deal. i had it checked out by 3 shops so i was confident...anyone else think i got screwed...i dont think it will be a problem reselling it a few years down the road.

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
i dont thing you were screwed...
as long as you are aware of the history, youve had it checked and your happy with it......

pilot your ride with pride my brother.

liking those colours aswell.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Never said you got screwed. Just stating that new plastic usually = crashed.
As long as everything was accounted for when you bought it, you're in good shape.
It would have been sweet if still had the Alstare plastics. You can tell by the wheels.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx everyone and thanx for postin the pic...for a first bike i am happy...came out right at 5g's with the 2nd gear fix which is nice...i just had flush mounts, fender eliminator, and a yosh carbon full system put on..pix up soon...thanx again...btw im thinkin bout goin with a powder coat black for the wheels, what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.And its a great color scheme..Y ou sound like u respect the bike, which is good, just follow up on the msf course and try too ride with an expercienced rider most of the time kinda pull ur coat when u do something wrong at least till u are comfortable..and good luck

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
btw im thinkin bout goin with a powder coat black for the wheels, what do u guys think?
Nah, stay with gold - not many of those around

1 - 14 of 14 Posts