Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
other than sharkskinz what other options are available?
i'd prefer something decent, i've seen the hotbodies one but it uses a basically standard seat configuration.
looking for WSBK style or something similar if available?
don't want anything cheap and nasty.... don't feel like constantly repairing cracking fairings.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just looked at the air tech looks ok, more concerned bout quality thats all...

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Understandable. I came across them when i was looking for a tail. For that piece i wasnt too concerned of the quality, but for a full kit, you better be sure they are worth it.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Armour Bodies ftmfw... They offer both a supersport and a superbike tail. Plus, they crash well, and are easily repairable with minor fiberglass knowledge.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there we go, thats what i wanted to hear.
they look good quality too!

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just shot a message to SBTG for options, see what they come back with ;)

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Motomummy can ship them to OZ...

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my day just got a lot more expensive.
now how to get it for less than 1k to beat the tax man (otherwise i get slammed 10% tax)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have not used Armour Bodies, lots of people here seem to vouch for them. I have used Shark Skinz and I will give them a big thumbs up. I'm guessing you're looking for a superbike tail set up that uses a seat pad rather then the stock seat.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was going to get it just so i had it and so it was a complete kit.... maybe motomummy could be nice to me <insert puppy face here>

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK i've had no reply from SBTG or from motomummy on the forum... do they receive PMs?

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will give them a call if they don't respond, just a bit of a pain given im in australia...

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
legend man cheers!

·
Registered
210 Posts
i will give them a call if they don't respond, just a bit of a pain given im in australia...
Sorry about the late reply, just saw this.

Unfortunately we don't ship fairings outside the US - it is very expensive due to the size of the box and the risk of damage is high even when well packaged.

I would recommend looking locally, maybe see if you can find a used set in decent shape on Australian eBay. The good thing about quality race fairings is that they can take a lot of damage and still be repaired fairly easily and with good results. They don't crack and splinter the way plastic fairings do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts