Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an '03 GSXR 1000 brand new - picking it up tonight. Bike is obviously all stock and I'm pretty okay with that. My major modding days are over. But there are still some mods that just HAVE to be done, like removing the rear fender and license plate bracket. What replacements do you guys suggest? I like a clean sporty look.

Any other mods? Power commander? is this really worth is? Exhaust - which is the best for power across the curve, not just at the top...

Any help is great!

Cheers,
Mo

·
Premium Member
41,734 Posts
Just bought an '03 GSXR 1000 brand new - picking it up tonight. Bike is obviously all stock and I'm pretty okay with that. My major modding days are over. But there are still some mods that just HAVE to be done, like removing the rear fender and license plate bracket. What replacements do you guys suggest? I like a clean sporty look.

Any other mods? Power commander? is this really worth is? Exhaust - which is the best for power across the curve, not just at the top...

Any help is great!

Cheers,
Mo
If you have major modding days in the past you should know what mods work and dont work. Anything you do to your bike is up to you. Most people go with aftermarket bolt or slip on, PCIII with map...Not sure if I would classifiy the removing of the fender a mod though.
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
886 Posts
To clean up the tail get this
it has signals and a plate light bult in.

To clean up the front blinkers get this

http://www.watsendesign.com/ makes and sells both these items.

As far as a pipe goes. I never hear anything bad about yosh or tiforce. if you get a slip-on you dont really need a pc3usb. but if you get a full system. then you are gonna need it.
I myself have a blueflame pipe. With all the power this bike has I really didnt need to add more.

·
Super Moderator
17,512 Posts
To clean up the tail get this
it has signals and a plate light bult in.

To clean up the front blinkers get this

http://www.watsendesign.com/ makes and sells both these items.

As far as a pipe goes. I never hear anything bad about yosh or tiforce. if you get a slip-on you dont really need a pc3usb. but if you get a full system. then you are gonna need it.
I myself have a blueflame pipe. With all the power this bike has I really didnt need to add more.
WTF??
$223......

I made the same set up for my '04 1K for $33..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.