Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a track day and the bike was a beast - ran fine all day, even up on the trailer at the end of the day. Get home and I go to start her up and there is a god awful squealing/metallic noise coming from the engine when it's running. Bike will not go into first but will go up to second. Thoughts? It's odd to me that she is fine on the track then this happens after coming home.

·
That’s Mister Chalet to you ....
8,753 Posts
Then I'm not sure what you expect the forum to do for you. Troubleshooting from your first post would be unqualified guessing at best.

·
8,753 Posts
Really rockin that super moderator knowledge there chief.
And you're really rocking that dumbassed passive aggressive douchebag knowledge there..... 'chief' smh.

I would repeat that without more information, we'd just be guessing but if you're too much of a dumbass to get it the first time, repeating will only result in another rapid-fire multi-post of stupidity from you.

This thread is going nowhere so in the future, if you would like to ask the community for help, try playing nice and lose the petulant asshole routine.

·
8,753 Posts
LMAO the only other time this clown posted anything was 2 years ago, also pissing and moaning at another staff member. click

So it turns out being a flaming asshole is par for the course with this guy. I just upgraded his ban to 'permanent'.

So long, 'chief'.

·
8,753 Posts
LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!!!!

And of course Karen complained to VS lmao. The problem is that complaining to management that staff don't seem to appreciate you being an asshole when they try to help you.... well, that's not much of a complaint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.