Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 03 750 throttle body with all injectors,plugs and all other goods. I have heard that it would fit on a 03 600 with no problem it would just need a power comander and custom mapping. no problem I have a power commander 3, and a dyno shop in town to take care of that. I just want to know if it will actually fit correctly & safely I know that the 03 600 throttle body size is 38mm and the 03 750 is 46mm so hopefully I will get the performance upgrade I am looking for. if anyone could let me know if it is a compatible switch I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
No it will not directly bolt up, I have tried. With a little ingenuity you could make it work. The problem is that the boots from the 600 will not stretch enough to fit over the 750 throttle bodies.

·
Registered
121 Posts
what if you get the boots fromt the 750?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually got confirmation from a performance store that the boots should fit ok.
(www.gdlcycles.com/asp1/rezdetails.asp?Itemid=15324) it is a pic of the oe 750 boots and it tells you below what models it will fit. So hopefully the distributor is telling the truth. Any body know what kind of increase in hp. & torque I can expect with a custom mapping I currently have 109 rear wheel hp and 41.5 ft/lbs ... this is with a yoshi rs-3 bolt on and a power commander and airbox modifications (ram air) if anybody has had this done before it would be appreciated if they could let me know what kind of gain I am going to get the throtlle bodies will be increased from 38mm up to 42mm and I dont know if the injectors off of the 750 are bigger than the 600's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts