Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Gsxr 750
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (sorry if I’m posting in the wrong forum) A few days ago I hit a manhole cover pretty hard while riding my 03 GSX-R750. After hitting this I lost engine power and the only thing running was the fuel pump. I shut the ignition off and back on and flipped the switch to run, and instead of getting the 3 second prime I get a continuous prime with no crank. ( another thing to mention is during the short prime on my bike I also normally hear a clicking noise that I no longer hear because the bike doesn’t prime)The bike is now leaking gas from one of the injectors and it’s in my oil so I am aware I will be doing an oil change, but I need to know what I need to do to get the bike running again. I’ve replaced all the fuses in the fuse box and the 30 amp fuse on the starter relay. I have yet to replace the relay that is on the fuse box. The bike also doesn’t not crank anymore so I’m not sure if I should the starter relay itself as well. I’m itching to ride any advice would be appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts