Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hotbodies undertail kit for a 03/04 Gixxer 1000. It is brand new still in the box. They sent me two undertails so now I have and extra one for sale. They retail for 180 plus shipping. I'm askin 150 for it and I'll pay for the shipping.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to get a little more out of it then that. But if I dont get any takers here in the next couple of days it's all yours. We can use paypal if your familiar with that.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have a hotbodies undertail kit for a 03/04 Gixxer 1000. It is brand new still in the box. They sent me two undertails so now I have and extra one for sale. They retail for 180 plus shipping. I'm askin 150 for it and I'll pay for the shipping.........
Yo I want it. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

·
Registered
819 Posts
I'm trying to get a little more out of it then that. But if I dont get any takers here in the next couple of days it's all yours. We can use paypal if your familiar with that.
If you have not sold it then I still would like to purchase it. I beat everyone else on this and thought I was locked in on it. Man please be fair here. If not oh well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts