Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02\' Gixxer 1K - Paint Code

Heeeeeeelllllp,

In the process of the local body shop in my small Canadian town repairing my undertail for my 2002 blue, silver, black and white (from the factory) GSXR-1000. Problem is the local Autobody shop says he doesn't have access to the paint code for the silver. States he called the Suzuki dealer in the nearest city without luck. "Under the seat on the frame" the dealer said. I looked....and I sure as hell couldn't see it. I called the dealer back myself.....he wasn't interested in helping and said he didn't have the paint code regardless.
I checked my manual without luck...

Can you believe it? I'm having a shitty month for many reasons, and I'd sure like to get my bike put back together for some stress relief. Seems like that's the only joy I have nowadays.

Can anyone help with this? As I said, all I require is the paint code for the Suzuki factory silver for the blue and white 2002 Gixxer 1000.

Someone help me out before I go postal in my small Canadian town....

Regards,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: 02\' Gixxer 1K - Paint Code

I went to my local auto parts / paint shop and had them scan the paint for me and they mixed it themselves and it matched up perfect. It only cost me $20 and it was also silver. Have them mix you at least a quart because the color match will be better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts