Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed my 04 1000 last month and am getting an 02 out of memphis,it will be here in the next couple of days.this bike is 4" over has an air shifter ,lowered ,strapped,pc3,Ti Force exhaust and a few other mods(stock engine).from what ive been told it is very fast at the track and on the street.Im very exited to get this bike Ill let you guys know how it runs when I get it here in Cali. I was gonna get a new Busa but the dealer was screwing me around so I decided to find a good used instead.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I crashed my 04 1000 last month and am getting an 02 out of memphis,it will be here in the next couple of days.this bike is 4" over has an air shifter ,lowered ,strapped,pc3,Ti Force exhaust and a few other mods(stock engine).from what ive been told it is very fast at the track and on the street.Im very exited to get this bike Ill let you guys know how it runs when I get it here in Cali. I was gonna get a new Busa but the dealer was screwing me around so I decided to find a good used instead.
you should have gotten the busa because the busa is the best for dragracing. tons of performance mods and cheaper then for the 1000. busa can get more hp when you build it up. just my .02 but the 1000 is great too to a certain level.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with a 150 lb rider with lots of skill. this bike has ran 8.80's 160+mph consitenly and an 8.79 one time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SHINE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts