Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2001 gsxr 600 selling everything but the frame. Plastics are trashed. Engine supposedly ran but the previous owner had the water pump off so will part engine out. Some parts are not pictured so let me know what you want and ill get pictures.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
Fastboat, I may have one, and it's free if you pay shipping. I'll let you know for sure if I have it later.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
I've got the left and right ones, but next time I'm going to the post office is Saturday. Hit cobra up for his, it'd be ~ the same cost to ship.

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
No if you got them, let him get yours... I'll have to dig through 5 gal buckets of bolts to find mine. I know I have several, it's just a pain to dig for them.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
btw, cobra, do you have fairing bolts for this bike? maybe I can add these to my order and empty your buckets a little bit? or maybe somebody else has fairing bolts.

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
Fairing bolts are the one thing I keep aside since I have so many people ask for them. So yes, I have some to sell... just let me know exactly how many you need.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Fairing bolts are the one thing I keep aside since I have so many people ask for them. So yes, I have some to sell... just let me know exactly how many you need.
basically entire kit for the whole bike,I'm not sure how many bolts are there. I don't like aftermarket pos fairing bolt kit which I have right now.

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
I told someone $25 for the full kit and they said that was too much, was that you? Aren't bikebolts.com oem quality? Maybe try them?

PM me, Cody has had enough free bumps :lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts