Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
contact Zoran. do a search and you'll find his email.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
question here:dunno. will rotors off a 06' gsxr 750 fit a 08' gsxr 600. jst came back from a trackday and saw that a strap failed in my trailer causeing it to fall and rest on the rotor.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will the GSXR 1000 K9/L10/L11 wheels fit a GSXR 1000 K8. Need some wheels for my rain tyre:)
I´ll buy the wheels with rotors. so no rotor swap

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,632 Posts
^See post #14. Note that the K9 front rotors are attached with 6 bolts instead of 5. Plans not to swap very commonly go astray and leave you wanting to swap but unable to.

·
Registered
44 Posts
^See post #14. Note that the K9 front rotors are attached with 6 bolts instead of 5. Plans not to swap very commonly go astray and leave you wanting to swap but unable to.
will k7/k8 rear wheel fit k9 1000?
do i need to modify spacer and caliper bracket?
thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a GSXR 1000 K6 front end. I only have tripple tree and forks with the axle bolt. And i am searching for a Front Rim to fit my K6 1000 Forks. What rims can i purchase and bolt on? i havent bought discs yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts

"All GSXR wheels after SRAD will fit any GSXR forks described above
The rotors change sizes (and fitment) however"
Nice chart. But what is "bore"?

i have the 2006 1000R forks, and i have got myself a 1000R 2009+/600,750 2008+ front rim.

I see that the rotors are the same diameter so then i can buy 2009 rotors(6bolts). If not it is getting in conflict with the "bore" whatever that is...

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
bore is most likely the center bore of the wheel, where the wheel bearing would sit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
bore is most likely the center bore of the wheel, where the wheel bearing would sit.
No, because i have measured my wheel and a k7 1000r wheel. Same bearings. But when i think about it...maybe it is the "inner ring" of the rotor. 102mm..that i did not measure. I will measure that on monday on my rim and the k7

·
Addicted to Track
1,474 Posts
I am doing a SRAD 1000 swap with an 06 1000 motor. I am using 06 1000 wheels on a SRAD. The front I have figured out.... because I used 06 Forks and Triples. The rear is where I have a problem. Using the Swingarm, Caliper hanger and Wheel Spacers for the SRAD ... when I tighten the rear axle the rear wheel won't move freely.

If anyone has done this Swap before.....

Where do I shave material off ?

or

Where what parts should I substitute?

or

Does anyone have measurements for bearing spacing?

81 - 100 of 147 Posts