Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

00-03 gsxr parts for sale...

5758 Views 14 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  750 Main
All prices include shipping to the lower 48! The following parts came off of a 03 750 motor:

Wire Harness $70
ECU $80
Airbox w/ filter $50
Rectifier $60
Throttle Bodies $135
TRE $25

I took the Rectifier off of the following picture only. Everything else remains:
Electrical wiring Wire Electronics Electrical supply Technology

Technology Electronic device Bathroom accessory

Light Lighting Automotive lighting Auto part Metal

Very minor damage to a couple of the fins of the Rectifier:
Wire Cable Technology Electronic device Auto part

Auto part Automotive engine part Engine Carburetor Fuel line
See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
All prices include shipping to the lower 48! The following are off of a 2001 GSXR 750:

Clutch cable $15
Transmission $80
Cam Chain Tensioner $25

Electrical wiring Auto part Wire Engine Electrical supply

This is a full transmission. It has all the parts: Input/output shafts with all gears, etc. Shift drum. All three forks (no bends). Both fork shafts. Detent star, etc. As you can see in this pic, there is some pitting on a couple of the gears. More detailed pics upon request.
Gear Auto part Transmission part Automotive engine part Hardware accessory

Pipe
See less See more
I don't have a pic but can take one upon request. I have a used TRE for a 2003 GSXR 750. Good condition = $25 shipped to lower 48.

Also, I have a pair of BRAND NEW carbon fiber w/ replacable chrome cap (6mm) spools. These are for 600's. WILL NOT FIT 750/1000's. $25 shipped to lower 48.

Auto part

Thanks!
See less See more
Bump... still have parts. Make me an offer!

The TRE is a auto smart TRE. just sayin...
Any pic of the TRE?I had a Niko, and i took it off, my bike ran better. No shudder around 4K. I am leaning towards factory pro plate, but may try yours. thanks
Any pic of the TRE?I had a Niko, and i took it off, my bike ran better. No shudder around 4K. I am leaning towards factory pro plate, but may try yours. thanks
Let me see if I can get a pic for you when I get home tonight. Shouldn't be a problem.
I'll post something this evening. Thanks!
Plastic bottle Cylinder Wash bottle Plastic Gas

It's a smart TRE. Excellent condition!
See less See more
Airbox - SOLD
Wire Harness - SOLD
I'm not too familiar with that part to be honest. These parts came off of 2001 and 2003 GSXR 750 motors. I was looking at the bike you listed and it looks like you are running a 99' with an 04' 750 motor? Have you done any research that this part will work from a 01 or 03 motor or maybe I don't have all the facts and you've already considered this?

Let me know. In the mean time, I will look for a STCU just in case that is actually what you want from one of my motors.

Thanks!
Sorry didn't realize these were 750 parts I was told wrong by the seller ran some serial numbers and found out its actually a 2002 600 not a 04 750 only the 01-03 600's had the stcu. I found one on here though thanks anyways
Still have some good parts available! Make me an offer

All prices include shipping to the lower 48! The following parts came off of a 2003 750 motor:

Wire Harness sold
ECU $80
Airbox w/ filter sold
Rectifier $60
Throttle Bodies $135
TRE $25

All prices include shipping to the lower 48! The following are off of a 2001 750:

Clutch cable $15
Transmission $80
Cam Chain Tensioner $25
BRAND NEW (6mm) spools sold
See less See more
Everything with a price next to it in post #12 is still for sale.... Make an offer.
Re: 00-03 gsxr 750 parts for sale...

bump.... price drop!

Still have:

03 750 Throttle Bodies $135 $100 shipped
03 750 ECU $80 $80 shipped
Rectifier $60 $30 shipped
TRE $25 $20 shipped

Auto part Automotive engine part Engine Carburetor Fuel line

Technology Electronic device Bathroom accessory

Wire Cable Technology Electronic device Auto part

Plastic bottle Cylinder Wash bottle Plastic Gas
See less See more