Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So i went to the drag strip today. was pretty awesome. I have a '09 750. all stock, no pc or anything. i guess i do have a slip on leo but still got the stupid box.. need to take that off.. but anyways. here is my fastest run

R/T .137
60' 1.914
330 4.860
1/8 7.194
mph 105.18
1000 9.210

ET 10.946
MPH 129.05

im 6'00" 210 lbs without gear. so probably 225 with full gear. i probably could of done alittle better. but i was having a hard time bringing my feet up on my pegs after i launched. i had to set up alittle and coudlnt go full throttle until a few seconds into the race.

i made 18 passes. fastest R/T was .047. the tree was pretty hard. it wasnt the blink. blink blink. green kind, it was the green GO real fast so. a few times it caught me off guard and i dumped the clutch to hard and rode a wheelie out the line.. they didnt like that 2 much lol.

i have a few videos but the camera was on a phone so you cant make out the times. i can take pictures of the time sheets if anyone even cares or doubts what i am saying.

:biggrin

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is on the street not at the strip, it even does it from a roll and it will spin past 60mph. Lol i have a couple 50ft black marks in front of my house.
Good chance it's your suspension then. If it's set for a 350 lb guy and you weigh 150 is a good chance that will cause rear wheel to spin, have you ever had it measured to match you specifically? Other than that unless you live in the extreme cold which could be a contributing factor , hard cold tires like to spin so do over inflated tires seein as they have less contact with the road

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
Why quote the post if you have nothing to add?

121 - 124 of 124 Posts