Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Just call me Colonel Angus
130 Posts
Cool. Now go pro on that GoPro and put it in a gimbal on the steering stem.

·
Just call me Colonel Angus
130 Posts
I like it better the way it is. It captures more "action" and the leaning horizon looks good,too.
It's your video, so none of my business. A lot of the action is blocked by your gear and I couldn't see your speed, and the title seemed to imply hitting 300/186 was the objective. That would be visible to viewers with the camera mounted on the stem.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's your video, so none of my business. A lot of the action is blocked by your gear and I couldn't see your speed, and the title seemed to imply hitting 300/186 was the objective. That would be visible to viewers with the camera mounted on the stem.
maybe if you tried watching it on a bigger screen?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

does this screenshot help?

·
That’s Mister Moderator Chalet To You ....
7,855 Posts
I'm glad I'm too old for such shenanigans. Back when I was doing such things, if I wanted to record it, I would've had to twist the gas with my left hand lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts