Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com - View Single Post - Luggage for GSXR1000R L7

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2017, 02:24 PM
le skid
Friendly resident cock loving Canadian with a sensitive sandy vagina

Re: Luggage for GSXR1000R L7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroTheHero View Post
This post just makes me want to take a ride across the country on a whim . I'm sure you had a blast.
That one was very-much 'on a whim'.

One gorgeous October day in '05, the weather forecast was calling for a particularly gorgeous week. My buddy and his GF spontaneously decide to go for a big fall tour around VT/CT/NH/ME. But not many can spontaneously take a week off work whenever they want. I can. So he asks if I want to go. I said 'sounds great... but I don't have a bike, remember?'

This buddy of mine had a T-rex at that time Some tool I've still never met "Todd" crashed my buddy's T-rex and even refused to at least pay the $1000 deductible. So my buddy made "Todd" lend his 636 to a complete stranger - moi - for a week as 'payment'.

And the next day, off we went on one of the best fall rides ever just as the leaves were starting to change color. Score!

The moral of the story is: a tank bag is plenty if you don't bring the kitchen sink. We weren't lacking anything.

But I digest. As you were....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09 Cadillac mountain 07 view of Bar Harbour.jpg (70.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 10 ride around Maine 1 Veronique & her bitch.jpg (56.8 KB, 26 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome