06/07 Gixxer 600/750 Fairings - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-03-2018, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Squid

06/07 Gixxer 600/750 Fairings

Hello all!

First post here. This has probably already been addressed, but let's see what we get out of this!

So, I lent my buddy my bike (I know, I know, stupid mistake..), and he ended up crashing it.... The fairings exploded, and the left rear-set, and clip-on is pretty damaged.

My front left fairing, left mirror, and left rear fairings need changing.

What are your reccomendations? I've heard good reviews about MonsterFairings.com, however, living in Canada this will cost over 1100$...

Should I paint, wrap, or get fairings from a different site?

06 GSXR600 Red/Black (which is extremely rare in my area, I've yet to see another one in person).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 09:42 PM
Amateur

Re: 06/07 Gixxer 600/750 Fairings

If you have time and an eBay account, watch what comes up on there regularly. I put pulled OEM parts back on after a situation with very similar damage and it came out mostly perfect, for much much less than I would have expected. I found almost all I needed on eBay between winter/spring. The clipon & mirror are standard and should be easy to find. I was very particular about getting OEM parts, the aftermarket stuff is a crapshoot as far as proper molding, holes, etc. Don't get discouraged if it's not on there today! I don't know how US to CAN works though, so maybe it won't be as good of an option for you.

Since your tail is probably easily accessible, follow the sticky on tuning the SET valve properly (if you haven't already and still have it installed). I wish I would have, and don't really want to tear the whole back-end apart again.

GL!

Yellow 2004 GSX-R 600 (bought 02/04, stolen 08/07), 23,5XX mi
Blk/Yel 2006 GSX-R 750 (bought 09/07)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode