My friends Suzuki Gsxr 600 k7 6000miles FI light came on a week ago after a short ride into town, the fan did not cut in, on the way home the bike was filled up with unleaded +. After two miles down the road the bike cut out and and FI light was on. Then the bike was pushed home. Not Starting But turns over fast. Clutch held in and in N.
I have put the bike into dealer mode and the only current fault is Code 41 (fuel pump)
What i have done so far.
1. I checked all fuses and swapped them with new ones to be on the safe side.
2. Swapped the fan relay and the fuel relay over and also swapped with my relay, i know that it is working.
3. Checked for power at the fuel pump connector (Battery voltage 12.3V) but
4. Swapped tanks with my K7 750. still no priming but works fine on my bike. So that rules out the fuel pump. Same Part number Tank and Pump.
5. Swapped over tip over sensor from my bike makes no difference
I Cant think it would be the tip over sensor as i would get a code 23 as well.
ECU/ECM got replaced just before winter.
Ive got to be missing something?
Any help would be great.