Any generous guys out here? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-20-2014, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

Motorcycle: Suzuki Gsx-R 750 K7
Any generous guys out here?

Hello, will someone share a custom dyno tuned map for power commander III or V for Gsxr 750 2007 with yoshimura r55 slip on (without cat) and k&n air filter.
I understand that you paid lot of money for your custom map but I am from Macedonia and we do not have a dyno in our country so I have no way of dyno tuning my bike just the maps from the dynojet site. I ve tried them but the bike seems slowish sort off.
So please if someone can share a map with me with the same settings as my bike i would buy a beer and be very, very grateful.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.” -Jeremy Clarkson

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Re: Any generous guys out here?

C'mon guys I'm in pain
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Expert

Motorcycle: 2008 GSXR 750

Fuel and environmental conditions will be different compared to where the other maps are created at, you're better off playing with the fuel adjustments or getting a data logger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrickiKaze View Post
Fuel and environmental conditions will be different compared to where the other maps are created at, you're better off playing with the fuel adjustments or getting a data logger.
Well I am well aware of that, but still i want to try, from the many posts I've read I have smaller chances of playing with the fuel adjustments and making the bike better or smoother or faster without a dyno rather then those one of winning a lottery.
Isnt the data logger same as having to look at rpm and speedometer all the time, or having a laptop hooked onto your power commander and looking at it while you are driving.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 12:15 PM
I move away from the mic

Motorcycle: 2006 R1 50th
Garage
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate_Rain View Post
Well this is for the power commander V and I have III usb. Saddly.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 10:09 AM
The Husbeast

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 750 X2 (one street, one track), KTM 520sx SuMo, '11 CBR250R, Oh, and my wife.

I have a K6 750 I will be getting tuned by an aproved DynoJet tuner in just under 2 weeks in prep for track days. I have the same setup plus an ignition module. If you can wait until 5 or 6 May I will send you the map.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoker283 View Post
I have a K6 750 I will be getting tuned by an aproved DynoJet tuner in just under 2 weeks in prep for track days. I have the same setup plus an ignition module. If you can wait until 5 or 6 May I will send you the map.
Thank you kind friend, I will wait till may 5 or 6 for your response. Again thank you very much, I knew there are good guys
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Hand-Eye Coordinator

Motorcycle: 2014 675R, 2019 Husky TE300i, 2014 Grom. Yes, Grom, fuck you, it's fun.

so the dynojet site has free maps and stuff...
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBayne View Post
so the dynojet site has free maps and stuff...
Yes it does have free maps and stuff, but I've tried all of them and only one idles good, all other a no good, and the one that fits best, makes my motorcycle sort of slow, I think before i installed the pc3, my bike was faster, it pulled hard. So that's why I want to try custom map from someone who had his motorcycle dyno tuned. And @stoker283 offer me a map, kind guy. But I don't have ignition module and will that change the map if it was tuned without ignition module?
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 10:31 AM
The Husbeast

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 750 X2 (one street, one track), KTM 520sx SuMo, '11 CBR250R, Oh, and my wife.

I'll ask when the bike is being turned.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 10:52 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

You do realize the dynojet maps are "custom maps" on whatever bike they were first built on right?

What that means is they will be just as close, or not close, as any map you'll get from someone here.

If your bike is not running well on a dynojet map, it likely won't run any better on one of our maps, and you need to have your bike custom mapped

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel

Motorcycle: '06 R1 Raven; '08 Triumph Sprint ST; '09 Triumph 675; '10 Yamaha R6; '13 Aprilia RSV4 APRC; '14 Honda Grom; '15 Panigale 1299S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
You do realize the dynojet maps are "custom maps" on whatever bike they were first built on right?

What that means is they will be just as close, or not close, as any map you'll get from someone here.

If your bike is not running well on a dynojet map, it likely won't run any better on one of our maps, and you need to have your bike custom mapped

Custom dyno tunes are for that specific bike. Not for yours. Somebody else's custom tune won't be any better to you than the generic map on the dynojet site (meaning neither one of them is for YOUR bike).

But most importantly, people pay anywhere from $200 to $400 to have their bike custom dyno tuned. Not only is it not cool to expect somebody to give you that map, but it is also undercutting the shops who tune bikes for a living.
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

@TOEJAM Behave!!!
Please read my first post, I am well aware thay custom map is for that one and fot that one bike only, but as the maps from the dynojet site, one is better one is worse, so I just wanted to try with a different map other that thoose from the dynojet site, well who knows mabey it will feel better and faster mabey worse. It is my last hope. If the custom map for his bike does not behave well on mine I will have to drive 500+ miles and pay 400+ euros to get my bike tuned.
I know it is not cool, thats why I am veryy gratefull as for the shops, which shops man??? We do not have a dyno shop in our country otherwise i would not ask for someone to give me a map i would get it dyno tuned.
By the way where are you from? You should come arround in Europe and see if you'll have any luck with dyno.

Suzuki Gsx-R 750 K7 Owner

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.” -Jeremy Clarkson

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Last edited by vlavot; 04-26-2014 at 11:23 AM.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 11:47 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Why not just buy the auto tuner setup for your bike and then not have to worry about it .

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-26-2014, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Why not just buy the auto tuner setup for your bike and then not have to worry about it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlavot View Post
Well this is for the power commander V and I have III usb. Saddly.
Someone suggested this, but I have the power commander III usb
And I am sort of stuck, except drive for 500+ miles, in near Greece, or Serbia, or Romania, or Italy. So I really have my hopes up for the map from stoker283
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2014, 06:05 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: GSXR750K6 with Ohlins and Yoshi, 85 GSXR750F

Hey mate, just wondering what sort of hp gain you'll achieve with a fuel map to match your bolt-ons? Maybe another 5 to 8?

Do you reckon you'll notice that on the road? On the track maybe with 'the throttle pinned, tucked hard under the screen down the main straight just before grabbing a big handful of front brake as you back it into the entry point...'
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2014, 08:27 AM
The Husbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down South View Post
Hey mate, just wondering what sort of hp gain you'll achieve with a fuel map to match your bolt-ons? Maybe another 5 to 8?

Do you reckon you'll notice that on the road? On the track maybe with 'the throttle pinned, tucked hard under the screen down the main straight just before grabbing a big handful of front brake as you back it into the entry point...'
A good tune isn't always about peak power gains. Most times is about getting smoother power delivery. And smooth is fast on the track.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 10:51 AM
The Husbeast

So, I got the bike tuned and it came out quite well, I will upload the map to my computer after work today so vlavot can give it a shot and see if it works for him.

Just to be fair, I asked permission from Nels to share the map and he does not have a problem with it. He's a great guy always eager to help when and where he can. Thanks for the great tune Nels!

Visit his site HERE!

Here is the chart from the last run we did.

DISCLAIMER - I'm not an expert but, I play one on the interwebs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8you4t View Post
Thank fuck for that ... We need to start culling these oxygen thieves sooner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Self proclaimed GDC thread killer
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

That is some nice curve you've got there, I see that the weather is hot out there 82.34F in the early May. I'm waiting and so excited for the map, thanks stoker283 thanks Nels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode