Bob who? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Stabby Steve Longshanks

Motorcycle: Y2K GSXR 750 & 92 RM125 "The Bee"
Bob who?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5572228

This guy is pathetic.

Indianapolis Colts safety Bob Sanders has a torn biceps tendon and is out indefinitely, if not for the season, two team sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

It is not the same arm in which Sanders had the biceps tendon tear last season. He is scheduled to visit Dr. James Andrews on Wednesday to help determine how long he will be out.

Sanders, the league's 2007 defensive player of the year, was injured on the Texans' first offensive series when a pass was deflected by Colts safety Antoine Bethea into Sanders' face mask.

Sanders left his feet and landed awkwardly on his arm.

The Colts have said Sanders hurt the elbow, but they have not given details on the severity of the injury. Sanders ran at practice on Monday and was scheduled to undergo an MRI exam.

He missed all but two games last season with knee and biceps injuries and all but six games in 2008 with other injuries.

He's now played in 48 career games and missed 49 -- a number that could increase if the elbow injury is season-ending.

Sanders, a two-time Pro Bowler, was drafted by the Colts in the second round of the 2004 draft out of Iowa.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150...

Last edited by Revzilla; 09-14-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2008 GSX-R 600
Re: Bob who?

Listen.. I'm a huge Colts fan. I have loved Bob Sanders since he got drafted. I feel sorry for this guy, but maybe it's time to part ways. Although it's not his fault, we can't keep this shit up. When healthy, dude is a monster.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Stabby Steve Longshanks

Motorcycle: Y2K GSXR 750 & 92 RM125 "The Bee"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRLIFE View Post
Listen.. I'm a huge Colts fan. I have loved Bob Sanders since he got drafted. I feel sorry for this guy, but maybe it's time to part ways. Although it's not his fault, we can't keep this shit up. When healthy, dude is a monster.
They need to release his sorry ass.

If you were a huge Colts fan, which I am as well, you would know what a piece of shit this guy is.

Like the 70K+ other fans in Lucas Oil Stadium that would agree with me on a weekly basis.

Last edited by Revzilla; 09-14-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Met up with MotoJoe and Toejam and came home Butthurt and with a Purple Nurple - no srsly... Has a Carpet Fetish.

Motorcycle: k5 600

how can u say let him go when he can't help the injuries he's substained? That's like saying, "it's the horses fault that he broke his leg..looks like we have to put him down."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I Heart Man Sauce

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R 1000 2007 GSX-R 600

In another football thread I posted that Bob Sanders will continue to get paid for being injured.

I think the colts should just move on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode