McNabb to the Redskins - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....

Motorcycle: WR250R
McNabb to the Redskins

Not only is the trade itself bad. (Kolb and Vick both blow) But to trade him to a team in the Division???? were the Eagles thinking? They got rid of Dawkins last year, Sheldon Brown this year and now the Best quarterback the Eagles ever had.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Stabby Steve Longshanks

Motorcycle: Y2K GSXR 750 & 92 RM125 "The Bee"
Re: McNabb to the Redskins

How in the fuck do you trade him to the Redskins
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2008 GSX-R 600

Makes no sense. He's going to beat them twice a year now. Idiots.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: STOLEN k7 600/1970s Yamaha gt80/ K9 1XXX

McNabb sucks balls. He's been sucking balls. He always scrambles his big ass around too much and doesnt focus on the recievers. Dont show me statistics. yeah i know he gets lucky. But its about time. He always chokes at the end! right when were in a good spot to get to the superbowl. He throws to many wild balls away!

He had plenty of years to proove himself. GOOD BYE LOSER.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....

Motorcycle: WR250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightgsxr1g View Post
McNabb sucks balls. He's been sucking balls. He always scrambles his big ass around too much and doesnt focus on the recievers. Dont show me statistics. yeah i know he gets lucky. But its about time. He always chokes at the end! right when were in a good spot to get to the superbowl. He throws to many wild balls away!

And Kolb is the answer? McNabb is lucky? That is why I can't listen to 610wip cause it's a bunch of callers as clueless as you.

There are good quarterbacks who have never won a superbowl. Ever hear of a guy named Dan Marino? Or does he suck balls too?
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
And Kolb is the answer? McNabb is lucky? That is why I can't listen to 610wip cause it's a bunch of callers as clueless as you.

There are good quarterbacks who have never won a superbowl. Ever hear of a guy named Dan Marino? Or does he suck balls too?
No but im tired of being teased and then bc of faulty throws he throws the game away! I want philly to win a superbowl.

KOLB IM NOT SURE

VICK - I would love to see him start but.... THE "NFL" prob has closed door deals about how much vick can play and when and where!

I miss dawkins also!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 02:13 AM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r

Im just glad the Raiders didn't get him.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Stabby Steve Longshanks

Quote:

McNabb was consistent and the Eagles never had to worry about who their QB was.

Stability at the QB position is vital. Have fun with the QB carousel for the next 10 years

not to mention getting your ass handed to you twice a year by the Skins
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

Wow this is a dumbass trade. Sheldon Brown, B Dawkins, cutting but brining back Trotter, letting Buckhalter go and now trading McNabb to the fuckin Redskins? Now they're gonna be last in the Div. If the rumors were true trade him to the Raiders for nandai. Im an eagles fan an im actually looking forward to mcnabb beating our ass for this one.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Tambouriner

Motorcycle: K8 GSXR 1000 - street, K3 GSXR750 - track

<----Excited 'Skins fan here
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2000 Hayabusa- sold Now rocking the 2004 Fatboy

Quote:
No but im tired of being teased and then bc of faulty throws he throws the game away! I want philly to win a superbowl.

KOLB IM NOT SURE

VICK - I would love to see him start but.... THE "NFL" prob has closed door deals about how much vick can play and when and where!

I miss dawkins also!
WOW You think Vick is the answer to the Philly Superbowl issue. McNabb is a great QB and Philly will miss that (BTW I am a Cowboys fan). I think McNabb plays smarter than most QBs who get the "praises" from the media.

I heard on ESPN today that McNabb didn't want to go to Buffalo or Oakland (who could blame him).
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

The Raiders really aren't that far from being a solid team. Adding McNabb would have been a great boost. But the Skins are making good moves, this isnt good for the Eagles.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: 2003 gsxr 750

Im an excited skins fan, we now have a QB that can make a play, plus he will be able to read the defenses easily, he has been doing it forever. Shocked philly let him go to a team in the nfc east, sure Kolb put up big numbers in his 2 starts, but that was against KC, and the Saints in a blowout loss when they had to air it out.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbigbird View Post
WOW You think Vick is the answer to the Philly Superbowl issue. McNabb is a great QB and Philly will miss that (BTW I am a Cowboys fan). I think McNabb plays smarter than most QBs who get the "praises" from the media.

I heard on ESPN today that McNabb didn't want to go to Buffalo or Oakland (who could blame him).

UM YEAH... Considering he had f'n 11 years with the eagles. wow! sooo good blah blah blah blah. no shit any QB with a team for 11 years will know the plays and get good and look good. F McNaBB. Id say a harsher name for him in philly but im not gonna be ignorant on giixxer.com. So any how mcnabb sucks good bye loser.

2nd of all if we had what we had 3 yrs ago and a diff qb we would have had the Super Duper Bowl. Im sad BROWN AND DAWKINS WENT!

SO SAD.

You all will see. What made McNabb was the team and coach. NOT JUST HIM. With out him the TEAM WILL GO FARTHER! F McNabb that big headed goon!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Amateur

Oh yea! F THE COWBOYS! GO PHILLYYYYYYYYYYYY

steers and queers come frome texas
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator750 View Post
Im an excited skins fan, we now have a QB that can make a play, plus he will be able to read the defenses easily, he has been doing it forever. Shocked philly let him go to a team in the nfc east, sure Kolb put up big numbers in his 2 starts, but that was against KC, and the Saints in a blowout loss when they had to air it out.
oh yeah... saints shouldnt have won either. they sucked. they got lucky!
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 AM
muwahahahahahaha!!!

Motorcycle: 2008 White/Silver GSXR-600

Quote:

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. McNabb is a pocket QB and only scrambles when he has to (or thinks he has to). Many fans have wondered why he doesn't scramble more.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
muwahahahahahaha!!!

Motorcycle: 2008 White/Silver GSXR-600

Quote:
UM YEAH... Considering he had f'n 11 years with the eagles. wow! sooo good blah blah blah blah. no shit any QB with a team for 11 years will know the plays and get good and look good. F McNaBB. Id say a harsher name for him in philly but im not gonna be ignorant on giixxer.com. So any how mcnabb sucks good bye loser.

2nd of all if we had what we had 3 yrs ago and a diff qb we would have had the Super Duper Bowl. Im sad BROWN AND DAWKINS WENT!

SO SAD.

You all will see. What made McNabb was the team and coach. NOT JUST HIM. With out him the TEAM WILL GO FARTHER! F McNabb that big headed goon!
you are an even bigger tard. we have no veteran leadership with mcnabb gone now. Our offense still doesn't have an O-line and we now have a rookie QB who he will be scrambling around even more than McNabb now. No westbrook. No big back to run in between the tackles (weaver isn't good enuff). Our defense has holes everywhere. We traded away our most solid DB (Brown), lost two or our starting LBs (Gocong and Witherspoon) and Bradley is coming back from injury so who knows how good he'll be. We only have one dependable DL (Cole) and we still need a safety to replace Dawkins who moved on to Denver and still finished the season as a Pro Bowler. We do have plenty of picks but I don't expect most of them to do anything great this season. All projects.

And your answer is "team will go farther!!! yeaaah!!"

We're gonna finish 8-8 at best this season. Maybe even worse. Dead last in the NFC East... Book it.

And yes, i am an eagles fan.

"Attack Me if You Dare. I will destroy You!..."
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
I Heart Man Sauce

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R 1000 2007 GSX-R 600

If you are an NFL team's QB for 11 years, luck had nothing to do with it. McNabb was and is the real deal. One of the best QBs in the league. The Eagles decided they want to move on, that's their decision. I thought it was a classy move by the Eagles to trade him to a team thats

a) Close to Philly
b) Not the Raiders
and he had plenty of time to get his personal stuff taken care of as well as get comfortable with his new team.

The Eagles have been moving in another direction ever since they drafted Kolb, it was time they parted ways.

Full Disclosure- I'm a lifetime Browns fan and I wish the Browns were as good as ANY of the teams in the NFC East.
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Stabby Steve Longshanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui3tStorm View Post
The Raiders really aren't that far from being a solid team.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode