Denver finally loses a game - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Denver finally loses a game

If the Denver offense could have converted some more first downs and not forced the defense to play the entire game they may have had more of a chance to win the game. My hats off to the Ravens defense because it was able to do what no other team has been able to do.. look stupid and useless. I was thinking this was going to be Denver's first loss of the season since they're on a roll and didn't need the victory for anything other than to have a perfect record and Baltimore is nearing desperation so they HAD to have this game. I really like Baltimore as well so if Denver was going to lose to any team I'm alright with the 7th game against the Ravens in Baltimore. I've had this one circled on the calendar for quite some time now and had a feeling I would be creating this post. Congrats Ravens fans and hopefully they can turn this into a string of wins.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Superbike

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR750 on the way
Re: Denver finally loses a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
If the Denver offense could have converted some more first downs and not forced the defense to play the entire game they may have had more of a chance to win the game. My hats off to the Ravens defense because it was able to do what no other team has been able to do.. look stupid and useless. I was thinking this was going to be Denver's first loss of the season since they're on a roll and didn't need the victory for anything other than to have a perfect record and Baltimore is nearing desperation so they HAD to have this game. I really like Baltimore as well so if Denver was going to lose to any team I'm alright with the 7th game against the Ravens in Baltimore. I've had this one circled on the calendar for quite some time now and had a feeling I would be creating this post. Congrats Ravens fans and hopefully they can turn this into a string of wins.
Congrats though, 6-1 is still a great record. Broncos SHOULD win their division. Vikings are having their way with the Packers SO FAR. Lets hope they can keep it up.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, I took three underdog games this afternoon. I have the Vikings, Panthers and Jags. I also put down a little $50 parlay on the three that pays over $1,500 if they all three win. Looking decent so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Superbike

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR750 on the way

AND the signature mark of the Vikings start to show
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Damn Jags anyway.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

I didn't get to watch the Ravens Broncos game. Looked to be a defensive struggle. None the less the Ravens are a good team and as you said they needed a win. But with this one in the past, they have more desperate teams on the way. Steelers, Giants, Chargers... They should def win the division. Quite the turn around from Shanahan.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui3tStorm View Post
I didn't get to watch the Ravens Broncos game. Looked to be a defensive struggle. None the less the Ravens are a good team and as you said they needed a win. But with this one in the past, they have more desperate teams on the way. Steelers, Giants, Chargers... They should def win the division. Quite the turn around from Shanahan.
Steelers game will be quite difficult. I don't think either the Giants or the Chargers are anything to fear at this point. Giants got crushed yesterday and the Chargers barely managed a win against the Raiders.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Superstock

Motorcycle: '06 750 track bike, '05 Yamaha FZ1, '02 XR400.

Probably a loss that wont hurt them in the grand scheme of things. SD tried to give the game to Oakland....but the Raiders are so inept...which is fine with me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode